12 DIY Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
Rustic weddings are all the rage right now. Upcycling the old into new and vintage décor is not only in style, but can help stretch a wedding budget. Rustic wedding décor can be easily accomplished by borrowing mason jars from friends and family, and purchasing glass candle sticks or jars and vases from garage sales. Add in Burlap, sticks, and flowers and you are well on your way to a perfectly decorated reception.
These twelve ideas for centerpieces can be easily done as DIY projects, allowing for your wedding budget to be spent on other wedding needs.
- Wine Barrel Candle Holder
- Birch Paper Wrapped Can Centerpieces
- Twine Wrapped Votives
- Burlap and Can Flower Vase
- Mason Jar Twine Flower Centerpiece
- Candlesticks and Burlap
- Twigs and Flower Tee Pee
- Tin Can Vases with Burlap Placemats
- Mason Jars and Floating Candles
- Bottles, Twine and Pine
- Confetti Tin Can Centerpieces
- Glass, Cans and Burlap Centerpieces